L. Reed Bloodworth is managing partner of Bloodworth Law and would like you to meet the Bloodworth Law team located in Orlando, Florida, and Winter Haven, Florida. Bloodworth Law was named a U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firm in 2021 and in 2020.
Meet the Bloodworth Law Team
Meet the Bloodworth Law team:
- Attorney and Partner J. Kemp Brinson
- Attorney and Partner Alyson M. Laderman
- Attorney and Partner Michael J. LaPorte
- Associate Attorney Christina M. Miner
- Associate Attorney Isaac Tilton
- Associate Attorney Kimberly Worling Kiss
- Of Counsel Attorney Kimberly Lorenz
- Of Counsel Attorney Tonya Walker
- Paralegal Carlos Acedo
- Paralegal Melissa Acevedo
- Legal Assistant Mesheola Mitchell
- Receptionist Juliza Reynoso
Reed built the Bloodworth Law team to take care of clients’ needs first. This means that when your call or e-mail comes in, your legal problems are listened to and managed carefully. Before any case is accepted, a conflict check is completed.
If your case is accepted, as a client, you’ll be informed about the details of your case. When you call, you’ll get answers about what will happen next.
Cases and Calls Are Taken Care of by The Team
Your case is taken care of personally and handled by the paralegals and lawyers on the team. The team of paralegals, legal assistants, and receptionists support the lawyers and keep your information confidential from the moment the phone is answered.
In order to ensure clients receive the best possible representation and financial outcome, the team meets and discusses your case. This is done so that your case receives a fresh angle and a different perspective to make sure you’re getting the best possible representation.
Our Team Takes Cases Across the State
The Bloodworth Law team takes cases across the I-4 corridor to counties and cities across Florida from Pensacola to Miami and Daytona to Tampa. We provide the following services:
- Trust litigation
- Business litigation
- Probate or estate litigation
- Estate Planning
- Employment law representation
- PIP litigation
When you have a legal issue, talk to Reed about what happened. Find out how Bloodworth Law can help you, your family, or your business.Consider sharing this post