Reed Bloodworth is managing partner of Bloodworth Law and would like you to Meet the Bloodworth Law Team located in Orlando, Florida, and Winter Haven, Florida.
You’ll know who you’re working with after your first call, to the day you bring your legal problems into the Bloodworth Law offices.
We want you to know that we travel the state so that we can work on the most interesting cases, and help clients in their home cities, their home courts and their home counties.
Meet the Bloodworth Law Team
Meet the Bloodworth Law team:
- Attorney and Partner J. Kemp Brinson
- Attorney and Partner Alyson M. Laderman
- Attorney and Partner Michael J. LaPorte
- Associate Attorney Christina M. Miner
- Associate Attorney Isaac Tilton
- Of Counsel Attorney Tonya Walker
- Of Counsel Attorney Kimberly Lorenz
- Paralegal Carlos Acedo
- Paralegal Melissa Acevedo
- Paralegal Eileen O’Malley
- Legal Assistant Mesheola Mitchell
Reed built Bloodworth Law team to take care of clients’ needs first. This means that when your call or e-mail comes in, your legal problems are listened to and managed carefully. You’ll always be informed about the details of your case and when you call, you’ll get answers about what will happen next.
Cases Are Taken Care of Personally
Your case is taken care of personally and handled by the lawyers on our team. You’ll know what’s going on in your case because you’re the first call we make when there’s an update.
In order to ensure clients receive the best possible representation and financial outcome, the team meets and discusses your case. We do this so that your case receives a fresh angle and a different perspective to make sure you’re getting the best possible representation.
Our Team Travels the I-4 Corridor
The Bloodworth Law team travels the I-4 corridor to counties and cities across Florida from Pensacola to Miami and Daytona to Tampa. We provide:
- Business litigation services
- Trust litigation services
- Probate or estate litigation services
- Estate Planning
- Employment law representation
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) litigation services
Reed Bloodworth is managing partner of Bloodworth Law. Give us a call, and let’s talk about what happened to you. Find out how Bloodworth Law can help you, your family or your business.