Bloodworth Law, PLLC, managing partner L. Reed Bloodworth has received a U.S. News & World Report Best Lawyers in America® 2020 “Lawyer of the Year” award in Commercial Litigation.
Orlando, Florida, law firm Bloodworth Law, PLLC, has been named a 2020 U.S. News & World Report Best Lawyers in America® “Best Law Firm” for Commercial Litigation.
“I’m thankful for the recognition of my legal team because they are the reason for the law firm honors,” said Reed who founded Bloodworth Law in 2017. “It’s incredible to be named by our legal peers who voted for us. I appreciate the support.”
Reed Bloodworth has been recognized as:
- A 2020 Super Lawyer
- A 2020 Martindale-Hubbell AV-Rated Pre-Eminent Attorney
- A 2019 Best Lawyer
- An Orlando Style Magazine’s 2019 Attorney of the Year
- A 2019 FindLaw Lead Counsel-Rated Attorney
- A 2019 Orlando Magazine Best Lawyer for Commercial Litigation
- An AVVO Superb-Rated 10.0 Lawyer
- A 2017-19 Florida Trend’s Legal Elite Attorney
Bloodworth Law represents clients in bankruptcy, business litigation, trust litigation, estate litigation, estate planning, employment law, PIP litigation, and mediation. The Bloodworth Law team includes partners and attorneys:
- Attorney and Partner J. Kemp Brinson, who joined Bloodworth Law in August 2018.
- Attorney and Partner Alyson M. Laderman, who joined Bloodworth Law in March 2019.
- Attorney and Partner Michael J. LaPorte, who joined Bloodworth Law in April 2019.
- Of Counsel Attorney Kimberly Lorenz, who joined Bloodworth Law in October 2019.
- Of Counsel Attorney Tonya Walker, who joined Bloodworth Law in March 2018.
- Associate Attorney Christina M. Miner, who joined Bloodworth Law in April 2019.
- Associate Attorney Isaac Tilton, who joined Bloodworth Law in February 2020.
- Paralegal Carlos Acedo, who joined Bloodworth Law in July 2017.
- Paralegal Melissa Acevedo, who joined Bloodworth Law in March 2019.
- Paralegal Erika Hernandez, who joined Bloodworth Law in May 2019.
- Paralegal Eileen O’Malley, who joined Bloodworth Law in September 2019.
Law Firms named in the 2020 Edition of U.S. News & World Report “Best Law Firms” are recognized for professional excellence with consistently impressive ratings from clients and peers. To be eligible for a ranking, a ﬁrm must ﬁrst have a lawyer recognized in The Best Lawyers in America®, which recognizes the top 5% of U.S. lawyers. Reed was first recognized as a Best Lawyer in 2019.
No more than 5% of each state’s lawyers are named Super Lawyers, a rating service noting lawyers who have attained excellent peer recognition and professional achievement.