Growing Florida Legal Firm Moves to 801 N. Magnolia Ave. in Orlando
Orlando, Florida — Attorney L. Reed Bloodworth, Managing Partner of Bloodworth Law, announces the expansion of the law firm team with a move to a new location at 801 N. Magnolia Ave., Suite 216, in downtown Orlando.
“We’ve grown into this office after adding three new partners, several attorneys, and paralegals,” Reed said. “We’re looking forward to serving more clients and accommodating them with the extensive legal resources needed to handle their disputes.”
History of the Law Firm
Reed Bloodworth left one of the state’s largest law firms in January 2017 and founded Bloodworth Law.
“I’ve created a firm where we listen to you to get to the core of your legal problem,” Reed said. “We personally give you the best options for the resolution and in the interests of your case.”
The Bloodworth Law team represents plaintiffs and defendants, individuals, families, and businesses in business litigation, trust litigation, probate, and estate litigation, employment law, PIP litigation, and mediation. Attorneys travel to the most compelling cases in cities, counties, and courts across the state.
The Bloodworth Law Team
The Bloodworth Law team is comprised of three partners, two associate attorneys, an Of Counsel attorney, and three paralegals:
- Attorney and Partner J. Kemp Brinson, who joined Bloodworth Law in August 2018.
- Attorney and Partner Alyson M. Laderman, who joined Bloodworth Law in March 2019.
- Attorney and Partner Michael J. LaPorte, who joined Bloodworth Law in April 2019.
- Of Counsel Attorney Tonya Walker, who joined Bloodworth Law in March 2018.
- Associate Attorney Christina M. Miner, who joined Bloodworth Law in April 2019.
- Paralegal Carlos Acedo, who joined Bloodworth Law in July 2017.
- Paralegal Melissa Acevedo, who joined Bloodworth Law in March 2019.
- Paralegal Erika Hernandez, who joined Bloodworth Law in May 2019.
Reed has practiced law since 2004. He is a 2019 U.S. News & World Report Best Lawyers Award recipient and a 2019 Super Lawyers Award recipient. Reed is a three-time Florida Trend’s Legal Elite Attorney from 2017-19, which is awarded to less than 2% of Florida’s attorneys. Reed is an AVVO Superb Rated 10.0 Lawyer, and a Martindale-Hubbell AV-Rated Pre-Eminent Attorney.