Orlando, Florida, and Winter Haven, Florida, law firm Bloodworth Law, PLLC, was founded by managing partner and attorney L. Reed Bloodworth to help businesses, families and individuals resolve legal issues.
Bloodworth Law, led by its founder and managing partner, attorney L. Reed Bloodworth works on business, trust, probate, employment and personal injury protection litigation cases for clients.
Here are a few of the cases that you, your family or your business may have to address:
- Lack of capacity in trust or probate suits
- Personal injury protection litigation cases for medical providers
- Disputes between partners or shareholders
- Breach of fiduciary duty cases in trust or probate disputes
- Accounting actions in probate or trust cases
- Non-compete disputes between employers and former employees
- Breach of contract disputes
- Real estate partner disputes
- Start-up investor disputes
- Investment losses and securities fraud
- Hourly and wage violations, and employment law disputes
Most business owners, families, and individuals don’t even consider talking with an attorney until a legal problem arises. This is common because until a legal notice is given, or a contract or promise is broken, no one wants to think about having to sue someone, or defend a lawsuit or legal action.
No matter where you are in Florida, Bloodworth Law is committed to handling cases across the state. The Bloodworth Law team travels to cities from Orlando to Miami, to Pensacola to Daytona. The entire I-4 corridor and counties and courts located in between.
Bloodworth Law also offers clients multiple payment methods to plaintiffs and defendants which vary by case. Fee options may include hourly fees, flat fees, hybrid fees, and some cases which are taken on contingency fee.
Whether you’re facing employment law, trust litigation, probate litigation or business litigation, or PIP litigation, give Reed a call and find out how Bloodworth Law can help you, your family, or your business.